Monday, September 28, 2009

So sad!!

With my little girls napping less, our new school year starting, and all the regular mom duties I take care of, I can no longer spend as much time blogging as I wish I could and so I am putting this blog on hold for a time. I hope to post occasionally when I read a really great book and have a spare moment, but it just isn't happening these days!!

Recent great reads:

North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell (watch the BBC mini-series too!)

Goose Girl, The Princess Academy, and Austenland by Shannon Hale (Austenland is a Jane Austen related story where a modern day girl is dreaming of finding her own Mr. Darcy, ends up taking a vacation to a resort set in the Pride & Prejudice time period where she has to act like a character of that time - really fun read; Goose Girl has sequels, but I didn't think they are as good)

The Seer and the Sword by Victoria Hanley (I read another by Hanley but like this one the best)

Look at that!! I'm already trying to squeeze some book reviews in!! But really I won't be blogging here much in the near future (I can already hear a little voice calling to be rescued from her crib-- naptime over already!)

No comments: